Today's my Birthday! You're invited to my Virtual Birthday Bash!!!

A Birthday Bash and Virtual Ebook Fair Today! Don't miss the Party!!!! Enter Now!!!
I just LOVE Birthdays they are sooo much fun! This weekend just HAPPENS to be my BIRTHDAY!!!! So this weekend's VIRTUAL EBOOK FAIR is going to be extra special. I'm inviting all my author friends to drop by and share their excerpts and some of them are even giving away a book or two. YOU won't want to miss this week.

Busy? That doesn't matter. You don't have to come and stay....drop by all during the day and pop in and out. The fun will be there from 9 am til 10 pm est.

If you're an author and would like to participate please drop me an email and I'll get you all set up.

Oh, and Please Sign my Virtual Party Book by Joining the Event so I'll have a record of your visit. Oh, and be sure to look my excerpts up as well. I love sharing my characters with all of you!
To Visit my Excerpts click on the links at the top of the page. Then go to the Event Page and have lots of fun during this Saturday's Virtual Ebook Fair!!!
 
https://www.facebook.com/events/240863316056984/
 
 

Comments

  1. Hello! I found your blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect! Please visit my blog, and if you enjoy my post, click "Like and/or leave a comment. I appreciate the support. I'm following you now. So I'll be stopping by from time to time, and I will leave proper comments.

    Thank you,

    Vashti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharing the WLC <3
    http://www.thrillwriting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from #ShareTheLove for WLC. Great blog! You can find me at http://twistingyourmindonewordatatime.blogspot.com/
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts