Reader's Rock is NOW a Reality!!!

I can't tell you how excited I am. Many of you don't know this about me but in my offline world, I'm a magazine publisher. I've published general interest, small-town  publications, a regional/international go-kart racing magazine and more. Recently, I started a Virtual Ebook Fair and invited all of my author friends to participate. It was amazing and now I think we are on our 16th weekend event and have grown from one day to three. The response was so amazing from both booklovers and authors that an idea began to form.

Well, when I start thinking, it's dangerous, so I usually have to share it around to see if I'm totally nuts or not.  I wanted to publish a digital magazine, specifically with readers in mind, one where many genres were included and where true booklovers could enjoy discovering new authors, and their next favorite books.

Just a few days ago after a few months of planning READER'S ROCK, launched to rave reviews!

Now you can see for yourself. Simply click below and grab your copy! I hope you enjoy!



Comments

Popular Posts