Daydreaming? Pinch me is this for real?

For the past few hours I've been both working on my new blog AND watching my rankings over at Kindle.  What a way to start off a Blog about Daydreaming!

I am TOO Excited!!!! ISLAND OF SECRETS
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,773 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store) out of 750,000 books
#23 in Books > Romance > Time Travel
#25 in Books > Romance > Gothic


This is by far the best ranking I've accomplished so far. Yes, I appear on in the top 100 quite regularly but this is outstanding. The closer to 1 you rank the more folks can find your book.  I'm anxious to see how this affects future sales.

Mind you I have got lots of screen shots!!!!  LOL..

Check back tomorrow for more Daydreams ....
Tammie
Island of Secrets

Comments

Popular Posts