<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.featurearticlesforfree.com/authortammieclarkegibbs

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Daydreaming: Daydreaming? Pinch me is this for real?

Monday, August 22, 2011

Daydreaming? Pinch me is this for real?

For the past few hours I've been both working on my new blog AND watching my rankings over at Kindle.  What a way to start off a Blog about Daydreaming!

I am TOO Excited!!!! ISLAND OF SECRETS
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,773 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store) out of 750,000 books
#23 in Books > Romance > Time Travel
#25 in Books > Romance > Gothic


This is by far the best ranking I've accomplished so far. Yes, I appear on in the top 100 quite regularly but this is outstanding. The closer to 1 you rank the more folks can find your book.  I'm anxious to see how this affects future sales.

Mind you I have got lots of screen shots!!!!  LOL..

Check back tomorrow for more Daydreams ....
Tammie
Island of Secrets

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home