Speaking today at the NEW 2.5 Mil Jeff Davis County Library in Hazlehurst, Ga.

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that I will be speaking over in Hazlehurst, Ga. at their brand new, library. I consider it quite the honor to be asked to be the second speaker in their new facility.  I will be bringing some copies from my personal stash of the "Out of Print" Recipes For Romance from the Leading Ladies and Gentleman of Romance Cookbook. I will be speaking on all of my writing endeavors and the new ebook revolution and what it means to the future of books.

There will be a booksigning/sale afterward. If you're in the area and would like to drop by I'd love to meet you. I'll also be talking about my new release THE COUNTERFEIT. It's going to be a lot of fun.

The event is at 7pm.

Remember, Daydreams can come true!
Dream on...
Tammie

Comments

Popular Posts