Welcome to the
Trick or Treat Blog Adventure!!!


Here are the simple rules:

Listed below are several blogs by authors
covering a wide range of genres.




Bookmark JLB Creatives Blog so you can
return to grab new blogs to Trick or Treat to. http://jlbcreatives.blogspot.com/


Trick or Treat to as many of the
blogs as you'd like between Oct. 28-31, 2011.

The authors/bloggers have devised contests for you to enter to win their special prizes.

Simply follow the rules:
1) Become a follower of the author's blog.
2) Each blog host has devised their
own unique contest,
3) Follow their rules and you'll be entered!


~ ~ ~


Author's and their blogs are listed in no certain order.

Listings include the following:

1) Author Name

2) Blog Name

3) Blog Address

4) Contest Instructions

5) Prize(s) Offered
*************************************
The Daydreaming Trick or Treat Contest & Giveaway
Follow My Blog and Leave a comment letting me know you're following anytime between 10/28/11 and 10/31/11 and be automatically entered to win one of 5 Free ISLAND OF SECRET ebooks. 
One Lucky Winner will receive a copy of my NEW novel THE COUNTERFEIT as soon as it is launched. (Within the next few weeks)
Everyone who comments and signs up for my Newsletter on my website http://www.tammieclarkegibbs.com will receive a free surprise gift just for
TRICK OR TREATING at my website!!!
Thanks for visiting and Have Fun!!!!
Be sure to Visit All of the Trick or Treat Blog Adventure Authors for great Treats!!!

Comments

  1. Hi Tammie,I just discovered your blog and wanted to come by and check it out and follow it,I didn't even know about a contest or anything *laughs* just lucky I guess.I'll be coming by often so I can find out when you have anything new coming out.Have a Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammie, I'm following now, after tweeting our contest for awhile, I am finally getting around to looking at everyone else's site. It looks good.

    Dixie Goode

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts