Daydreaming about THE COUNTERFEIT my New Release will be out Dec. 15th.

Wow.  This has been a whirlwind year.  In November of 2010, my first novel was published.   Since then ISLAND OF SECRETS has been an Amazon Bestselling Gothic and Time Travel in both the US and in the UK.  I cannot say how thrilled I am that my debut novel has been received so warmly.

I love getting emails or Facebook Messages from readers who are willing to share with me how much they loved the book.  Not everyone has liked it, but as I've said before, that's really to be expected.  I don't LOVE everything I read either.  If that were the case, it would probably be boring.

On Dec. 15th (cross your fingers with me) THE COUNTERFEIT my second novel will be released on Amazon.  Hopefully, it will be live then.  I'll be celebrating on Facebook the entire weekend with a "Special Launch Party" so I hope some of you will drop by and say hello.   I will be giving away a few copies.

THE COUNTERFEIT is a Midwestern Historical Romantic Suspense.  In the late 1800's, the Secret Service's primary function was to bring Counterfeiters to justice.  My story takes place in a small down just outside of Chicago where noone is who they appear to be and even the least likely characters are harboring secrets no one would have imagined.

When my hero, Jeremy Loud wakes up naked, disoriented and in physical pain, he finds the last thing he expects, a mysterious woman busy at his stove. 

Magen is a woman on a mission to recover the deed to her farm and bring the man responsible for her father's death to justice.  Then life gets in the way and a case of mistaken identity and an unfortunate accident bring her face to face with  a handsome stranger that will force her to not only guard her true identity but most importantly her heart.

If you enjoy small town stories where ordinary people get caught up in extraordinary circumstances I believe you'll really enjoy THE COUNTERFEIT. 

I hope that you'll be sure to grab the sample and that if you enjoy it I hope that you'll enjoy Jeremy and Magen's story.  I really enjoyed the characters in this book and I think you will too.

Please help me spread the word. THE COUNTERFEIT is coming Dec. 15th.

Happy Daydreaming,
Tammie

Comments

Popular Posts