Hijacked!!! Just what I wanted on Book Release Weekend!

First off I'd like to thank everyone that dropped by my Book Launch Release party that was held on my Facebook fan page on Friday night. It was a lot of fun chatting with you.  Now, for a very troubling story.  When I got home from church this afternoon, I sat down with the laptop, turned it on and realized that I had been visited by a very unwanted guest.  A highjack malware that took over my computer, made it impossible to surf the internet and do much of anything without being in safe mode.

The news was dire. I got through to Microsoft Help and for thirty minutes discussed the issue with a tech rep only to be told that to remove the malware it would be $99.  I REALLY didn't want to pay $99 at Christmas for this.  Do you realize how many books I have to sell to make $99... I was bummed to say the least.

I prayed. I woke my hubby up from his nap to lament my troubles.  He wasn't very happy about that.  I guess it was selfish of me to want someone to share in my pain. LOL.

I prayed some more.  Logged in via safe mode and finally found a step by step solution that worked. So... Praise the Lord, four hours later, I again have control of my computer and all appears well with the world.

I did lose a chunk of my Sunday afternoon to this nonsense, but that was better than having to pay $99.  I'm happy.

THE COUNTERFEIT is now live at Amazon. I'm still waiting for it to go live at Barnes and Noble, but I'm sure it will get there soon.  (I lack patience). 

Run, don't walk, run to to buy your copy.  The intro price is $2.99 but rumor is it may not last long at that price and will go up to the normal price of $4.99.

If you have a blog or website that does book reviews and you'd like to review THE COUNTERFEIT please email me at tammiecgibbs@yahoo.com and request your review copy.  We are anxious to get those reviews in.

Why would you want to read THE COUNTERFEIT?

1-Jeremy Loud is an undercover Secret Service Agent.
2-No one is who they seem and everyone is keeping secrets.
3-Magen MacGuire is really good at getting into trouble
4-Sparks fly when they meet for the first time...

Why wouldn't you want to read THE COUNTERFEIT?  If you are on the fence pop over to http://www.tammieclarkegibbs.com and click to read the sample for FREE... If it doesn't grab you then you're not out a dime.

Be sure to let me know what you think when you do read THE COUNTERFEIT.

Happy Daydreaming to you all,
Tammie

Comments

Popular Posts