Real Steel, Book Sales, and Thank You's...

Today we logged off and had a family lunch around the TV and watched "Real Steel".  It was the most fun I've had in a while. If you haven't seen it and enjoy a movie appropriate for your entire family this is it.  A runaway dad is forced to face up to the son he left behind at birth while dealing with a financial downturn.  Sounds like an old story doesn't it?  The twist is that it's set against a backdrop of fantastic robotic fights.  I had my doubts but I literally laughed, cheered and even shed a few tears in parts.  My son is 20 and he was right there with both of us just as engaged in the story as we were.  I loved it.

My first book, ISLAND OF SECRETS, continues to gain momentum and I couldn't be more excited. It's so much fun to see your book maintain a spot on the Bestseller lists on a regular basis. Without you the fans, it wouldn't be possible.  THE COUNTERFEIT is also gaining momentum and is already getting some really great 5 Star Reviews.  A great big Thank You for helping make my Daydreams a reality...

Tammie

Comments

Popular Posts