Just thought I'd pop in to say hello and tell you how excited I am about my new blog, Facebook Page and website. They are all in the process of getting a fresh look.

I also wanted to share with you some of the projects I'm working on.  Returning to my roots, I'm working on a new series with paranormal elements.  I'm also working on a follow up book to THE COUNTERFEIT that is really exciting and will feature some of the characters from the first book.

The project that has me almost giddy is actually non-fiction so if you're an author yourself you'll definitely want to stay tuned because I have an amazing self-help for Indie Published Authors.  This book is really different and beta readers are already singing it's praises.

I'm Daydreaming about all the exciting things coming up. What are you daydreaming of?

All the best,

Tammie

Comments

Popular Posts