New Historical Romantic Susupense Series: Undercover Heroes

Most of you by now know that my second book is being featured as Book One in the New Historical Romantic Suspense Series: Undercover Heroes. 

The new series features love stories despite secrets born from the ashes of adversity.  I don't know of another series like it. While book one is a straight historical, book two will have a little paranormal twist for all my time-travel loving fans.  "Sworn to Secrecy", book two is scheduled to be out by Valentine's Day.

The characters in book two seem to be so anxious for me to write about them that they are penetrating my dreams in a most unusual way.  This book is frankly writing itself and I feel more like a transcriber than an author.

I won't be boring you with the numbers, but I'll be checking in with whether I meet my daily goals.

While we're waiting, check out Book One- Keeping Secrets for a page turning, keep you guessing to til the end read.

Read a sample
Buy the Book


Tammie




Comments

Popular Posts