Not Exactly Book Related! Pantry Redo...

Believe it or not I do have another life outside writing, promoting and everything book related.  In fact, occassionally I even get to read.

Lately, I've been converting an unused guest bedroom with good proximity to our kitchen into a pantry. I've put a new floor down among other things. It's still a work in progress but I'm so tickled with it I just had to share it with all of you. Maybe it will inspire you to work on a project you've been meaning to get to at your house.




 
I'm still working on filling the space up and getting it just the way I want it. I even have a whole wall that I'm waiting on shelves for. I also have a closet with shelves that's not pictured. I am totally loving it!
 
What are some projects you've got on your list of "want to do's"? I'd love to hear them. Leave a comment.
 
Tammie
 

Comments

Popular Posts