5,4,3 2,1...Blast Off! Enter to win a Kindle & More...

 January 14th is Here and it's kicking off some fantastic things.
So I wanted you all to get a heads up so you can come back and take part in everything!
Keep watching, I'll be featuring lots of cool authors during the event!
 

 
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!January 14th-Feb. 14th - First Love Blog Hop! Visit other blogs, read, review and earn entries into a giveaway for a Kindle and various other prizes. Be sure to visit as many of the participating blogs as possible because each blog may be having other contests you can enter. Simply click on the banner or the button for the hop and it will take you to Blog Headquarters so you can jump from blog to blog. This is a great way to discover new authors and new books. I hope you'll all participate.
 
Tomorrow also kicks off the 30 Day Everyday Romantic Challenge. So be sure to visit the blog and sign up so that I can help you become more romantic in time for Valentines. Every day I'll be featuring a tip to help you on your journey. It's really neat, it's free and it's lots of fun.
Coming up on January 28th I'll be chatting with readers over at Night Owl Reviews, so be sure to mark your calendars and join me for a fun chat on my upcoming release SWORN TO SECRECY. I'll also have a special "sneak peak" just for the chatters so you won't want to miss it!  Click Here for more information on the chat!
 
 
I'll also be participating in a Blogger Book Fair

This year the Blogger Book Fair runs from February 7th – 10th.
More Info Coming Soon....

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts