Night Owl Reviews Chat Monday Jan. 28th Be There!

I'm so excited that once again I'll be chatting over at Night Owl Reviews. I love visiting with all the fans over there and we always have so much fun. I'd love for you to join us as we discuss my new time travel, Sworn to Secrecy. Chatters will be the first to get a sneak peek of the new book and I cannot wait to share it.

Be sure to RSVP now so that you get the reminders and qualify to win the prizes. I'll be one of three authors hosted so be sure to come early because I'm supposed to be up first.

Can't wait to see you there.

Tammie

Go now and RSVP so you can attend the chat! I'd love to have you there. http://www.nightowlreviews.com/V5/Chats#NextChat

Comments

  1. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts