Happy Mother's Day!

I'm sitting here on Mother's Day still sick with some awful cold and thinking about just how much my Mom has influenced me and how very fortunate that I am to have been blessed with her.  I meet folks everyday that have not been that lucky, but I am amazed at how they have taken an otherwise painful childhood and determined to give their children the Mom they never had.

For those of you who are frustrated with motherhood from time to time know that you are normal, we all struggle with the responsibility being a Mom requires of us, but the joys far outweigh the pain, and we are the one person on earth that can impact our children the most.

To all the Moms out there I wanted to say Happy Mother's Day and hope for you all the Happily Ever After's you deserve.


Tammie
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts